A block of rooms are reserved at Hotel 1620 with a discounted rate, guaranteed until February 10th, 2018 for attendees of Evolve 2018
For reservations for the Event that will be individual call-in.
Attendees may contact our hotel at 1-508-747-4900 between the hours of 9AM - 6PM and ask to speak with the reservations department.
Please make sure to reference your group name when making your reservations.
Please say you are part of the Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts/ PPAM to receive the $109 (per night/ plus tax) room rate. This rate is only available for the block of rooms we have reserved, so please book ASAP!
IDEALLY-LOCATED PLYMOUTH HOTEL BY THE HARBOR
Situated across the street from the bay, Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor offers convenient location near all the top waterfront attractions. Enjoy close proximity to the Mayflower II, Plimoth Plantation, Cape Cod and the famous Plymouth Rock at Pilgrim Memorial Park. Stationed within walking distance of great shopping and dining, our beautiful hotel allows you to experience the best of Plymouth, while providing a scenic respite in "America's Hometown."
- Plymouth Deep Sea Fishing - across the street
- Plymouth Harbor - across the street
- Pilgrim Belle Cruises - across the street
- Plymouth Whale Watching: Capt. John Boats - across the street
- Plymouth Antiques, Shopping & Dining - next door
- Village Landing Marketplace - across the parking lot
- Mayflower II - 0.4 mile
- Pilgrim Belle - 0.4 miles
- Plymouth Rock at Pilgrim Memorial Park - 0.4 mile
- Pilgrim Hall Museum - 0.4 mile
- National Monument to the Forefathers - 0.5 mile
- Myles Standish Monument - 0.6 mile
- Jenney Museum - 0.7 mile
- Plimoth Grist Mill - 0.9 mile